Please follow our Step by Step Online Application Process:
- Please check your documents, make sure you have all the relevant documents.
- Check that your qualifications are accepted by our university, this can be checked on our online application page by choosing your country. Any applications that do not have the requirements the University require will not be accepted.
- Complete your online application. Once your online application is completed you will be given an application code, make sure that you keep this safe as you will need it to check your application status.
- Once you have submitted your application, our team will review your application and approve if everything is correct and your conditional letter will be sent to you.
- Once your application has been approved we will update your application and wait for your first tuition instalment to be paid.
- Upon payment the University will then process your acceptance letter and send it to you, you can verify your acceptance letter, on the apply.csu.edu.tr page using your application code.
- Once your application is completed you should apply for your visa and book your flights, you should provide us your flight details through [email protected] so the university can provide airport pick-up.
Transferring from another university
For some undergraduate courses, it is possible to transfer to CSU after completing the first year of study at another university.
- You meet the entry requirements for students entering the CSU program at first year level. Find the entry requirements for individual programs.
- The content of the first year of the course you have already taken closely matches our own. This ensures you are adequately prepared to continue your studies here.
If we cannot offer you a place in the second year, we may offer you a place starting in the first year.
Please read our entry requirements and qualifications information.